Building Permits

New Home Construction

Use Wisconsin's Online Building Permit System for all 1 and 2 family dwellings

Complete & submit Erosion Control & Site Plan to Town Clerk

Erosion Control & Site Plan

Remodeling, Home Additions, All Construction except New Homes

Application for Building Permit for Additions, Remodels, etc.

Plumbing & Electrical

Plumbing and Electrical applications are required for all new home construction. They may also be required for home additons and remodels.

Application for Plumbing Permit

Application for Electrical Permit

Culvert / Driveway Permit

Check with Sheboygan County Highway Department for driveways and/or culverts on County roads and Town Plymouth Chair for driveways and/or culverts on town roads.

The driveway/culvert application must be completed before permits will be issued.

Application for Driveway / Culvert Permit